Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have RM4223RM Compact Fridge Refrigerator Refer 3-Way

Customer Question

I have RM4223RM Compact Fridge Refrigerator Refer 3-Way Compact Refrigerator Trailer RV Camper. Problem with 20 amps push button tripped often. I replaced 20 amps push button. Same problem. 12 volts working good. Gas working good. Not 120 volts tripped often. 120 volts heating defected????? Matthew
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the 120 volt element may be faulty and causing the issue you are seeing. Are you able to remove the AC element and test it and inspect for any visual defects?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I replaced GFCI 20 amps 120 volts. Same problem with tripped often. You said you suspect the 120 volt element may be faulty and causing the issue. You said "may be" and "suspect" that mean not for sure? This is for 2002 Coleman Niagara Pop up Camper. I paid $16.00. Thank Matthew
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.