Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have an EB 294/295-6 built in double oven. It has today

Customer Question

I have an EB 294/295-6 built in double oven. It has today started to beep and an error code pops up F-14. What do I do? What is the error? Do I need service? I had ambulatory surgery 6 hours ago and I really don't need this right now.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Is this a Gaggenau?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Yes is that the model number off the tag? It is not coming up valid?

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.