Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

More range 790.95423301 when power restored displays 100'

Customer Question

Ken more range 790.95423301 when power restored displays 100' and then cycles through door lock sequence, then displays f1 code. Can't program clock. Can't use oven.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your range today. F1 unfortunately is a straight forward error for these ovens and it means that there was an internal short detected in the display board itself. This is not something you can just reset. The entire display control board will need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the display board for your model.

CLICK HERE for display board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.