Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Need to find Part#13296B, touch pad, CPTS130B Dacor Oven :

Customer Question

Need to find Part#13296B, touch pad, for Model CPTS130B Dacor Oven
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Dacor, Model CPTS130B, Purchased in 1998
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

This part is, as I am sure you know, discontinued and no longer available. However, you have some luck locating a used one from the company below. They have nearly 45 years worth accumulation of appliance recycling and reconditioning and may have that part.

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>

If no luck there, Dacor has a team that is dedicated to finding NLA parts through their network of distributors that may have new old stock. See the attached page.