Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I changed my oven ignitor and the oven came on once and i

Customer Question

i changed my oven ignitor and the oven came on once and i used my oven, now the top ignitor system and the oven electictr system to ingite the oven wont come on period i have to use a stricker to light the top burning you cant use a match or stricker to light the oven, whats my problem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you by chance?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no i looked every where but i didnt take off the back top panel its a older model kenmore stove with the middle grlddle
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

I would really need a model number to help. The model should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no theres not anywhere or in side
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i dont need to wait 24 hour , for a reply you said i could get my answer and that why i agreed to submitt a payment if you cant ans er me i,m not willing to pay
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect you may have a wire that has come loose and tripped the breaker or a ground fault circuit. The model tag is behind the front drawer.