Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

My LG WM3370.A has a lock and CL flashing. I was leaning

Customer Question

My LG WM3370.A has a lock and CL flashing. I was leaning against the buttons repaiingr another problem when it occurred. I can't seem to clear it now.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: CL is flashing and the lock insignia is flashing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not really I was just leaning on the buttons so I'm sure I caused the error
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 6 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. Turn on the washer and press and hold the Pre Wash button for 3 seconds and the control will unlock. Let me know how this works.

Dave

How did that do for you? Do you need anything else?

Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 5 months ago.

I'm just checking to see if there is still a problem. Do you still need help?