Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a client with a sub-zero model 532 which is situated

Customer Question

I have a client with a sub-zero model 532 which is situated in a corner that makes the doors hit the granite counters. Is there a door stop that can be purchased to stop the door from hitting the counter tops?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There is a 90* add on door stop kit, part number(###) ###-#### ***** below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!