Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Tried to remove a scratch from stainless steel subzero

Customer Question

Tried to remove a scratch from stainless steel subzero refrigerator door. Surface got larger as protective film evidently was also removed. Can't really tell if grain is up and down or side side. How to restore protective shine to cover large dull area?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If there is a protective film, it is not true stainless and will likely not be able to be restored to original finish.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?