John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Bosch SHU9915uc dishwasher control module lights do not

Customer Question

Bosch SHU9915uc dishwasher control module lights do not work. Unit does not run. Replaced control module...samething. Bought the service manual, it didn't help. Troubleshooting guide was lame. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The lights on the control module do not light up. The power switch works (tested). I have 12.3v at the control module and at the power switch. Still no lights.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

What is the part number that you replaced, please?