Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

WHERE DO I CONNECT WATER SUPPLY LINE TO WATER INLET VALVE

Customer Question

WHERE DO I CONNECT WATER SUPPLY LINE TO WATER INLET VALVE FOR KUSI18NNTB1 KITCHENAID ICE MACHINE
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: NEED HELP WITH KUSI18NNTB1 WATER SUPLLY LINE
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There should be a water line on the back of the unit that the waterline from your home will connect to.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
KitchenAid Ice Machine Water Inlet Valve WPW10217917which one do i connect water line from house?
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Has the hose been removed from that valve? There should be a hose that connects to that and then connects with the home's supply line.

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

The inlet of that valve is the part that on the left in the picture at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
its been removedtwo hosesone for incoming waterand one to ice maker
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

In that picture I sent you, the port on the farthest left is where the water goes in and the one on the right and a bit lower is where the water comes out to fill the reservoir.