John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a whirpool double oven induction range model

Customer Question

I have a whirpool double oven induction range model WGI925C0B. We have had it for 2 years and about 4 months ago noticed that the top oven was not holding its heat. It would reach temperature and not stay at temperature. To make matters worse we then started using the bottom oven a lot more and it always seems to fill the house with a burnt smell even though the cavity is clean.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Are any error codes coming up and is the temp dropping on the display?