Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

GE Wine cooler Error Code JPS

Customer Question

GE Wine cooler Error Code JPS
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the board will need to be programmed through the service cycle, shown on the attached sheet.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

I am not available for phone service right now. I will place your question back to the list for others to see in case another is.

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello, do you still need help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Enclosed are the pictures of the old & new power control.
In the beginning of this e-mail chain should be the bulletins on this unit. Link Location

SO it just dead?