Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I am hoping to purchase Frigidaire window air conditioner(s)

Customer Question

I am hoping to purchase Frigidaire window air conditioner(s) for my new apartment. It is roughly 1200 sf and I want to cool the office, bedroom and living room. Do I purchase 1 large window unit? Two medium? Three small?
Please help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

The rule is 12000 BTU's per 500 square feet so you would need either two 10,000 BTU's and one 5000 BTU unit to cool it well or just break down and put a split system in if you plan on staying there.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!