Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a refregerator Model PWE23KSDBSS. The frig part

Customer Question

I have a refregerator Model PWE23KSDBSS. The frig part started freezing. It was accidentely taken down to 35f so I adjusted it to 37f, and it still colder than it should be. I lost my troubleshooting manual. my question is there anything I have to do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

If the refrigerator is too cold, pull everything out of the refrigerator and remove the bottom crisper drawers and such. You need to remove the lower back cover panel 799 on the diagram in the link below.

CLICK HERE for diagram

If the silver coils are packed or have clumps of ice, use a hair dryer and thaw it out because it can cause air flow issues. Other than that, the refrigerator thermostat would just need to be replaced if it's colder than your set temperature.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.