John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a GE French door/bottom freezer leaking by front

Customer Question

I have a GE French door/bottom freezer leaking by front right wheel. Not a steady leak but periodically leaks enough to wet three paper towels every one or two days. T. Byrd Jr.,(###) ###-####
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your refrigerator today. Can I get a full model number located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section? And if you open the freezer or refrigerator, do you see water/ice building up below the bottom drawer in either section?