Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have Thermador KBULT3671A02 refrigerator. Ha a Tech take a

Customer Question

I have Thermador KBULT3671A02 refrigerator. Ha a Tech take a look at it All Artic Edge 134A had leaked out I should say the ref had to completely recharged. Not shure what type refregiant was in before. I ask him several time if could find a leak in the system he though it work. It cooled don from abiment to 54 / 57 degress F Frezer / ref. in 4 u0rs. The the coils were slightly dusty and could see the coil or whater it is called in the ceiling of the frezzer box were to slightly cool slight film of white . The fan is operating Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

So unfortunately you need a technician that knows what's he's doing to fix the issue. If you have a freon leak, you need to install a dye drier filter in place of the existing drier filter on the sealed system. Then recharge the system and when the freon leaks out you can use a black light to locate where the dye appears. The leak could be anywhere but once you have dye in the system it will be very obvious where it's leaking out so the leak can be repaired.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.