Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

How do i reset my washer?? its stopping mid cylce do to me

Customer Question

Hi how do i reset my washer??
its stopping mid cylce do to me miss programing
its a 6th sense front loader made in italy
wfe 1490dw
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 4 months ago.

hello I'm Ezekiel I will be helping you with this matter

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

To reset the washer totally you can unplug it for a full minute then plug it back in to completely reset the machine. Especially if the computer somehow got messed up during the cycle.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!