Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

Mxxima is huming anb door locked button is flashing : forgot

Customer Question

mxxima is huming anb
door locked button is flashing
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: forgot to turn on water and machine is huming and door locked is flashing
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: not that i know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 6 months ago.
Hi