Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Panasonic microwave and it is 4 years old or less.

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic microwave and it is 4 years old or less. I cannot get it to work because when I set it it comes on for 2 secs and goes off immediately. It will not stay on to cook anything. I reset the Circuit Breaker but that did not help. Will I have to replace it because I use it daily.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nothing else and I do not want to belong to any program. Just answer my question if you can and this isn't a scam.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nothing else and I do not want to belong to any on-line program. Just answer my question unless this is a scam.,
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Your magnetron antenna gasket is leaking and allowing RF to get into the electronics when it fires up. The magnetron will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well I am not dumb enough to spend money on a microwave when it can be replaced for probably a little more than what the repairs would cost. I don't want a repaired Microwave and it is my first experience with a Panasonic and I sure won't buy another one of those.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

I would agree, that magnetron is pricey. That is the problem with microwaves, they are almost designed as a disposable appliance!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am finished and I didn't join any club either so don't try charging my card as I will challenge it. I agreed on one price for your answer which sure isn't worth $37 for 1 minute but don't even think of charging for anything else. Barbara Caldwell
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry you are having a bad day but I am not sure why you are so short and bitter at me, I am only trying to help you. Take care, I hope your day gets better.