John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

A have a whirlpool cabrio dryer the sensor light comes on

Customer Question

Hi a have a whirlpool cabrio dryer the sensor light comes on but no heat or turning of the drum. An f30 error code shows up. How can I fix.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: That is all that is going. The dryer does turn on. Only shows sensing.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?