John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Crosley washer, model CAW9244XQ2 serial number

Customer Question

I have a Crosley washer, model CAW9244XQ2 serial number C14421684. I pressed the pause button, but did not get back to it before it emptied. I moved the dial to the Rinse/spin cycle to finish it, but it did not start spinning or filling with water. I uplugged it because I was worried that it would over heat. It just made a humming noise. Should I plug it back in and just let it hum for awhile to see if it will start spinning? None of the lights came back on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Is it full of water that may be keeping the pump running?