Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have the lrg3095st and getting the F11 code so I think the

Customer Question

I have the lrg3095st and getting the F11 code so I think the ignitor is bad. But to confirm, the ignitor does glow and the gas does ignite...but it goes out shorty after and then repeats this cycle...and usually with a little 'boom' sound when the gas reignites. You agree to start with the ignitor...also, can the ignitor be returned if I have to try something else in the path?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope...sounds the ignitor.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The error is just a heating error and does not necessarily suggest any part in itself is faulty. However, given the symptoms of delayed ignition, I would suspect the igniter circuit first. You can test the igniter for current draw, it should be at least 3.2 amps. I suspect you may find it to be lower and not opening the valve as quickly or holding it open, they tend to get weak. The igniter may glow but not draw ample current through the valve. I would replace it if you do not have a clamp on meter to test current draw with.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!