Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

What is the wattage rating/output of the Microwave Oven

Customer Question

What is the wattage rating/output of the Microwave Oven Model JNM1541SM2SS;(###) ###-####, or 1,100W+ ???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I can answer this question for your. Your microwave is a 950 watt microwave and if you needed the capacity it's 1.5 cu ft. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?