John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a front loading washing machine and have had to have

Customer Question

I have a front loading washing machine and have had to have it serviced to replace the plastic door latch numerous times at very expensive service calls. Several times the technician has had to order the part and come back. I just want my front loader to shut.. and as inexpensively as possible.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The latch is not hard to install.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?