Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I bought a garlandg48-6g12rs g starfire pro range. I ordered

Customer Question

i bought a garlandg48-6g12rs g starfire pro range. I ordered the piezo pilot igniter for the griddle, assuming i could turn the griddle pilot on and off conveniently-do not think this is the case. Anyway my real problem is that the griddle pilot is jumpy and noisy, and i can't figure out how to adjust it. I see no screw etc like the adjustment screws for the burner pilots, which are fine. How do i adjust the griddle pilot?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

If you follow the pilot tube back it should go to an adjuster to adjust it up or down can you follow the tube to where it connects to the manifold?

Hi there,

I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, if there is something else I can help you with follow up questions are free and can still be handled even after you rate the service thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
im stilltrying to figure it out. following it back is not easy

Ok just let me know if you find it