John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I bought a manager top loader washer last year. Very happy

Customer Question

I bought a manager top loader washer last year. Very happy with it but for one thing, every time it rains the spin cycle leaves so much water you have to ring by hand. It is located on a screamed in back porch.
Linda Jeffery
Austin Texas
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

You have a slow drain problem. It's most likely caused by debris in the drain hose or the vertical drain pipe. Inspect these, and clean any debris you find there. If doing this does not solve the problem, inspect the drain pump assembly for the same condition. If you need more assistance, please let me know.

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.