Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Laundry center (over/under) FFLE3911QW. It is new. I have

Customer Question

for a laundry center (over/under) FFLE3911QW. It is new. I have connected the 220 dryer cord. pluged it in, connected vent hose and water hoses. The dryer runs but the washer does not.
Does the washer have a separate power cord some where or does it use the 220 also
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The washer is internally wired to receive its power through the wiring to the dryer. If the dryer works and you are certain the cord is hooked up correctly, there is a problem with the wiring or there is a faulty component, like a lid switch or timer. If you can verify proper wiring at the dryer cord terminal, you will need to call for warranty repair.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!