Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirlpool duet washer Wfw70hebw2. It chimes to

Customer Question

Good day. I have a whirlpool duet washer Wfw70hebw2. It chimes to start but WONT cut on. There are NO CODES SHOWING IN THE PANEL TO DIRECT ME. Helpppp
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Do you get three fast beeps but no display?

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Unplug the machine for about 5 minutes to reset the controller. Does the behavior change when plugged back in?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No it didn't change
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

See the attached sheet, the instructions highlighted. Will it go into the diagnostics cycle?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is only one beep...no error codes..when you unplug the machine you still hear the beep when you press the button
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

See if it will go into the diagnostics cycle.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am not getting any response while pressing buttons
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The response i get is when I press the power button
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

The main electronic control has likely failed. It is under the top of the machine, accessed by removing the screws from the rear of the top panel and sliding it (the top) back and off.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!