Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Bosch HBL8750 Oven/Microwave and I'm getting a E005

Customer Question

I have a Bosch HBL8750 Oven/Microwave and I'm getting a E005 Comunicwtions Error after lightning nhit my house
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Did you grt my last message?
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Well the microwave portion works fine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The electronics may have been damaged or they may just need to be reset. Turn the breaker off for at least 5 minutes to reset the electronics. Any change when powered back up?