Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I am trying to find a control board 7601P175-60 : The

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** am trying to find a control board 7601P175-60
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The control board malfunction and I am trying to replace it on my magic chef range model 38HA-6TVW
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your range. Unfortunately control board 7601P175-60 is no longer made which I'm sure you know since you can't locate it. Aside from getting lucky and finding one on Ebay for sale, the only option would be to send your old display control board into a place like who refurbish these boards. It typically costs about $150-200 which is the same as a new board and takes about a week or two. I'm very sorry about the bad news.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?