John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

T-23f true freezer evaporator fan not coming on : another

Customer Question

t-23f true freezer evaporator fan not coming on
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: another tech tried to repair it and rewired it differently
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: wiring diagram was destroyed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

The fan motor is switched on by the door switch. For a wiring diagram, type the words "true t23f wiring diagram" into your Google search box.

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.