John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

F01 comes up on my dryer, what does this cost to repair? :

Customer Question

F01 comes up on my dryer, what does this cost to repair?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Appliance Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: im gonna try unplugging it first
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i tryed unplugging it and plugging it back in and theF 01 still came up and the dryer doesnt work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your dryer today. Do you have a model number so I can better assist you and see what might cause your issue? The model number should be located on a sticker just inside the door way and seen if you just open the door.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?