John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a Dometic model DM2652 that works with electric but

Customer Question

I have a Dometic model DM2652 that works with electric but not Gas. Checked the gas flow and it works with gas going through the nozzle but not lighting. Then removed the lighter and placed close to the ground lug and there was NO spark. How do I determine the Fault. Is it the Ignighter Probe? How can I confirm. Is it the control box? How can I confirm? If it is the control Box can I repair the box?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have not taken the control box apart yet. Should I do this first, is there something else that I should do to help the tech guy. I have a Multi Meter and can do some other tests if it helps
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

You need to replace the control board. You can find photos of them to match the board you have at

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.