Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Turn off child lock model plmv169dcd

Customer Question

Turn off child lock model plmv169dcd
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good morning! If control lock is engaged, to cancel you just need to press HELP and CLEAR/OFF touch buttons simultaneously for up to 3 seconds. If that doesn't work, unplug the unit and plug it back in after 60 seconds and try again. If it still doesn't work then you have a bad board that would need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.