John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

All cycles on Our 3 year old washing machine now takes 3

Customer Question

All cycles on Our 3 year old washing machine now takes 3 hours! Also even on the 90 degree cycle it doesn't heat up the water? It's a Bosch maxx Classic bought from " the good guys" chain. Thank you in advance!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

First, inspect the drain hose and vertical drain pipe for debris clogging them, and clean out any you find there. If this doesn't solve the problem, inspect and clean the drain pump assembly. If you need further assistance, after doing these chores, please let me know, and we'll pursue other solutions.

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.