Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a GE side by side and the water line running from the

Customer Question

HI Kelly I have a GE side by side and the water line running from the freezer door is leaking right where it goes into the back of the fridge can that line be replaced and how do i get to it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The door line is part of the water tank assembly. It is accessed by removing the crisper drawers and the lines go through holes in the bottom of the refrigerator floor. See numbers 810 & 812 below.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.