John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a Vicking professional barbaque, Model number is

Customer Question

I have a Vicking professional barbaque, Model number is ***** serial number is
The handles are bent, the stake rapid heater has never worked. The back heater knob dose not keep the heater on. The porpane tank rack does not fully return into the barbaque.
I need repair work.
Jeff van Gundy
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.

The best way to find a local servicer is to go to, and click the "where to buy" box. You will be asked to enter your postal code. All nearby servicers will then be listed for you to choose from.

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.