Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need knobs CT36G cooktop , stainless : The knobs do not

Customer Question

I need knobs for Wolf CT36G cooktop , stainless
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The knobs do not fit tigt and are difficult to regulate or turn off the flame .
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I just want to order knobs and replace them myself .
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The knobs are available below.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!