Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My whirlpool dishwasher is locked, the light is on and i

Customer Question

My whirlpool dishwasher is locked, the light is on and i cant start my dishwasher. How do i turn it off
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I was trying to do a sani rinse and accidentally locked the dishwasher. It opens but i cant run it. Everytime i try the lock light flashes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Press and hold the Heated Dry button until it goes out. If no result, please post the model number found on the tag on the tun once the door is opened, please.

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.