Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

GE speed oven ZSC2202NSS 02 with no display

Customer Question

GE speed cook oven ZSC2202NSS 02 with no display
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Does anything work on it at all does it beep or do anything when you press the buttons or nothing at all?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
NOTHING . I have tried hold in clear lock button for 5 sec but nothing again power is at molded plug going into oven guide me to next point to check in oven .

Ok this unit is very complex with multiple Thermal cutouts, are you handy and do you have a volt meter...if so then I will offer you the service manual for it would you like that?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Service manual will help but why am I paying you for help

OK take care and have a good Memorial Day.

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

.

Number 1430 in the diagram at the link below is a thermal fuse that has liekly opened. Can you test that with a meter for continuity?

CLICK HERE