Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

I have a delonghi magnifica 4400. Suddenly the machine won't

Customer Question

I have a delonghi magnifica 4400. Suddenly the machine won't brew. It grinds and the pump sounds, then nothing comes out and it gives up. When i try the rinse, same thing. The wand works fine. Help!?
Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Often the pump goes bad or sometimes a hose off the pump can be blocked. You need to take it apart and remove the hose from the pump and see if it pumps out water when the pump is running, if not replace the pump they go bad a lot.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 9 months ago.

hello I'm Ezekiel I will be assisting you today