Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My freezer has 2 lights on the door. TEMP and Door ajar.

Customer Question

my freezer has 2 lights on the door. HI-TEMP and Door ajar. They are both blinking and the freezer is off. The door is completely closed
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.

Unfortunately your display board has just failed or the logic is corrupted. Try to reset the board. To do this, press and up the UP and DOWN arrows at the same time for 5 seconds. If it won't reset, then you need to replace the display board so below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for display control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.