Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The machine will not start, lights are blinking and as of

Customer Question

the machine will not start, lights are blinking and as of today the cancel / pro scrub lights are flashing. Have unplugged unit to try and reset, this has worked in the past, not this time.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

So unfortunately any flashing light on the touchpad other than the clean light (the clean light indicates an error if it's blinking by itself). Either way, if lights are blinking it means that the buttons for those lights are stuck or shorted. This touchpad has been known to have lots of problems and fail due to the steam coming from the dishwasher. You can try to unplug the dishwasher and heat up the touchpad with a hair dryer. Then rub your thumb over the buttons who's lights are blinking. See if they will reset when you re-apply power. If not then you need to replace the touch control panel so below is a link to the part. I'm very sorry about the bad news.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.