Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Francis, I have a LG LSC 27910SI refrigerator the water line

Customer Question

Hi Francis,
I have a LG LSC 27910SI refrigerator the water line in the freeze door is leakinf how do I get at it. How do I pull the door apart. Inside pandel?
Thank You,
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The water line is ran through a channel in the door and should pull out unless it is foamed in. The door does not come apart. They place a larger tube and then blow the foam insulation in and then the water line is slid through the tube and into position. So, once the water line is removed from the dispenser area, it should slide out the bottom hinge.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!