Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Bosch ecologixx 8 has gone dead during a wash? Any ideas?

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Well all I can tell you is that during the wash cycle it suddenly stopped...no display panel. The wall plug fuse is okay
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If the power to the machine is good, the issue is likely to be with the line power filter in the machine or the main machine control PCB. Do you have a meter to test voltage with?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?