Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a F - code : I change the water pump on the washer

Customer Question

I have a F - code
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I change the water pump on the washer and then after I plug it in to the wall, I start the washer and this massage came out
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The water does came into the washer and then that massage came out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If it pumps and fgills okay but errors, there is probably an issue with the pressure switch circuit. What is the number after the F on the display?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?