John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a kitcheaid dishwasher W10311121b. The control panel

Customer Question

I have a kitcheaid dishwasher W10311121b. The control panel failed and I had a technician come to replace it. He ordered the part, it arrived and I replaced it by taking out the old one, and plugging in the new one. I have power and the blue Locked light is on and will not let me do anything else. How do I unlock it and get it working correctly. where can I find a manual on-line?
Thanks for any help you can provide
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

That is a touchpad issue. Did you replace the control board or touchpad?