John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Error code 21e is showing on my Samsung frig : It is brand

Customer Question

Error code 21e is showing on my Samsung frig
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It is brand new - just delivered on Monday - I have unplugged for 10+ minutes - no joy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Frig doesn't seem to be cooling at all
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There is a problem in the defrost circuit in the fresh food section. Can you hear a fan running in the refrigerator section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the refrigerator?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?