John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a whirl wind HE washer brand new. the sense light

Customer Question

i have a whirl wind HE washer brand new. the sense light comes on then fills with water then It sounds like it drains it then the wash ligt comes on and it does not go from there. it literally stayed in the wash sense all night
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: this morning i removed clothes and it still did the same thing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Is the drain hose above the washer top and not too far down in the stand pipe so that it is sitting in water?