John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The refrigerator sounds like a ball bouncing around inside

Customer Question

the refrigerator sounds like a ball bouncing around inside at bottom dosent do it all of the time?it just stopped making noise but if i open the door it might start again
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: just sitting here it started making the noise again
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i pulled the refrig out yesterday when i put it back i had to releval it and than it started making this noise that sounds like a ball or a knocking around inside at bottom some times when i shake the refrig it gos away but than it will come back
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: i dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is the noise coming from the inside of the refrigerator or more down in the machine compartment? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?